Jewels of the Baltic, 10 night cruise round-trip out of Copenhagen, with 1 night post-cruise stay in Copenhagen & City Tour. Air out of Toronto with airport shuttle also included!
12 Days| August 13 -25, 2018
Gilded palaces, sweeping scenery and modern capitals mark your journey through the Baltic. Explore the lands where Vikings roamed and czars reigned and where an imperial air still lingers today.
PRICING PER PERSON (Canadian Dollars):
- Return Airport Shuttle from Hamilton
- Return Flights from Toronto in Economy with Air Canada
- Return Airport/Cruiseport Transfers
- 10 Night Cruise Holland America Westerdam in selected stateroom
- Meals Onboard Ship (except specialty dining)
- 1 Night post-cruise in Copenhagen
- Group Cocktail Party
- Services of Tour Director Sylvia Isaac
- Ship Gratuities ($12.50 USD pp pd)
- Travel Insurance
- Shore Excursions
- Expenses of a Personal Nature
August 13, 2018 Airport Shuttle Departs Hamilton at 3:30 PM
Overnight non-stop flight to Copenhagen, Denmark
August 14, 2018.
August 17, 2018
Departs St. Petersburg, Russia at 6:00 PM
August 18, 2018 Arrives Helsinki, Finland at 7:00 AM
Departs 4:00 PM
August 20, 2018
August 24, 2018 Arrives Copenhagen, Denmark at 7:00 AM
9:00 AM disembark ship and transfer to Copenhagen Island Denmark Hotel for overnight stay. A group city tour will be offered as an option.
August 25, 2018. After breakfast at hotel, we transfer to airport for our return non-stop flight to Toronto, arriving at approximately 1 p.m. Airport shuttle return to Hamilton. We bid a fond farewell to the friends we’ve made on this amazing tour!
* Based on Double Occupancy. Pricing may be lower with Holland America promotions. Save $100 per stateroom if booked by March 8, 2018.. Deposit of $750 pp upon booking ($200 non refundable). Valid passport mandatory (Valid for 6 months beyond July 10/17). Balance due May 13, 2018.