Christian Fellowship Tours has been offering exclusively-escorted tours for people of the Christian faith since 2004. We strive to provide a rich and meaningful way for like-minded people to experience the blessings of the world around us. Honouring God first and foremost, each day starts out and ends in prayer and devotions, and the longer travel days include times of uplifting worship with singing from songbooks.
It’s the warmth and friendship felt by so many that keep people coming back to Christian Fellowship Tours, and telling their friends of all that we enjoy together. Newcomers to our tours never leave as strangers, rather having formed new friendships that often carry on once home, and return to meet again on a future tour! Our Christian fellowship has often left a mark on many folks we meet on our journeys and we consider it a priviledge!
Every value-priced tour includes the following:
- Quality accommodations (always 3 1/2 star or higher) centrally located in destination
- Breakfast and dinner daily, including the famous “Boxed Breakfast” from Jones’ Bakery in Caledonia which is served on the bus the first day of our bus trips!
- Most meals are sit-down and served (not buffets) so that you can relax and be served! (After all, you are on vacation!)
- Well-balanced itineraries offering time for relaxation, local explorations, and shopping.
- Unique sightseeing tours with local step-on guides
- Premium seats at family-friendly shows and attractions
- Plenty of snacks on the bus (granola bars, almonds, cookies, chips, candy, etc.) – all individually-wrapped in keeping with public health standards.
- Fun games with prizes!
- Family-friendly movies (rated G or PG).
- Bottled water
- The cheerful services of Tour Director Sylvia Isaac, who takes care of all the fine details!
- Deluxe coach transportation provided by the beautiful Great Canadian Coaches
- Tours depart from Hamilton and have pick-up points enroute, depending on itinerary.
Extended and overseas tours will have a Meet & Greet Night 3 to 4 weeks prior to departure. This is a wonderful way for people to have a chance to meet each other ahead of time and go over our itinerary together. Location is in Hamilton and refreshments are provided.
What is not included in our tours are meals not provided (mostly lunch), personal expenses and gratuities for the driver and local step-on guides.
Please note: Christian Fellowship Tours does not participate in stops at gaming facilities (such as casinos, race track betting, etc). No consumption of alcohol is permitted on the bus.
About Sylvia Isaac
About Sylvia IsaacIn 2004, I organized a bus trip to Lancaster, PA. It was just a one-time trip for fun but we had such a good time, I was asked to do it again! Well, the rest is history as they say. After much encouragement and support, I pursued a career in travel and became a home-based travel agent in 2008 with Travel Professionals International.
Since then, we’ve done more trips to Lancaster, New York City, Branson, Myrtle Beach, a river boat cruise to Holland and Belgium, and cruises to Alaska, Europe, and the Caribbean including a Live Laugh Love cruise with Joanne Goodwin and Kelita.
I was born and raised into a Dutch Christian Reformed family and have attended church all my life. I am passionate about integrating faith into everyday life and make that a priority for all my tours. I have had the privilege of witnessing the impact the fellowship on my tours have had on the many people we meet.
My goal is to provide opportunities for people of the Christian faith to travel together, experiencing the blessings of God’s creation and His love for us through fellowship and friendship. Every trip includes times of devotion, singing, and family-friendly fun!
I hope to see you soon on a future trip!